Events: 2 Road Races (40k & 20k) and 2 Time Trials (10k & 5k)
Venue Location: in western Little Rock @ Two Rivers Park (take Cantrell/Hwy 10 to Pinnacle Valley Rd to County Farm Rd to Two Rivers Park entrance)
NOTE: Online registration this week is $55. On-site registration is available for $60 at Two Rivers Park before each race. Enter 1, 2, 3 or all 4 races for these same entry fee rates. Please bring a check or cash if you plan to register at the event.
4 RACES OVER 3 DAYS Note: stayed tuned to this page for updates
|Packet Pickup:||Prior to your first cycling event. Numbers will also be given out, with pins.|
|Athlete Check-In:||Athletes may check-in 45 minutes prior each event|
|Equipment:||Cyclists must provide their own bike equipment. Wear a helmet at all times while on bike.|
|Rules:||USAC rules apply. See official at event for all specific rules.
1. All cycling events will be conducted in accordance with U.S.A. Cycling (USAC) rules. More info : (719) 434-4200 or www.usacycling.org
2. Helmets are mandatory and must conform to USA Cycling regulations.
3. Multi-gear (free wheel) bikes with front and rear brakes are required. Fixed gear and recumbent bicycles are not permitted. All bicycles must be certified by race officials prior to the competition.
4. There may be no protective shield, faring or other device on any part of the bicycle (including, but not limited to, the frame, wheels, handlebars, chain wheel or accessories) that has the effect of reducing air resistance, except those allowed by the USAC.
5. Handlebars used for steering with ends, features, or attachments that extend forward or upward or that provide support for other than the rider’s hands (including aero bars) are permitted only in the time trial events and not in the road race events.
6. If in doubt about your qualification, check for an official ruling from the chief referee before your appointed starting time. Once the clock begins, your time is running and will not be adjusted.
7. In time trial events, the rider shall be held by an official at the start but shall be neither restrained nor pushed.
8. Riders must stay to the right except when overtaking another rider. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
9. In time trial events, no rider shall pace behind another rider closer than 25 meters (80 feet) ahead, or 2 meters (7 feet) to the side. A rider who is observed taking pace shall receive a time penalty.
10. No restarts are permitted.